Updated: May 13
With the recent release of our new Anti-Aging Cream, we wanted to help explain the specific ingredients that provide the powerful anti-aging effects in our new product. Beware, reading this email may result in beautiful, smooth and ageless skin in the near future.
1. Kakadu plum The Kakadu Plum is an Australian Fruit that contains one of the highest concentrations of Vitamin C of most fruits (about 100 times higher than oranges). Vitamin C is the most essential antioxidant that slows down the aging process. The high concentration of antioxidants in this skincare product has been shown to repair the skin damage caused by the sun or due to aging. This fruit is specifically useful to stimulate collagen production which in turn will help to remove fine lines or scars.
2. Resveratrol Has been shown to protect against damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and stress. In addition, Resveratrol can protect us from the potential free radical formation on the skin. This action, in combination with its powerful antioxidant capability, makes Resveratrol highly effective in combating the damaging effect of free radicals that leads to skin aging. Resveratrol also reportedly stimulates healthy cell proliferation.
3. Retinol As retinol binds to retinoid receptors on the skin, it enhances cell turnover and stimulates collagen production. This thickens the deeper skin layers and enhances the skin’s ability to retain water, improving fine lines and wrinkles in the process. It also thins the very top layer of skin. Between this and the uptick in cell turnover, using retinol on a regular basis can help to minimize skin discoloration like age spots, and even out tone and texture, and improve the skin’s uptake of other topical medications.
4. Squalane Promotes skin healing and with regular usage and can help even out skin tone. Combats the appearance of signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles. It helps protect the skin barrier from the stress of daily life (pollution, sun, etc). Squalane has properties that increase the water retention capacity of the skin. Moisturizers help protect sensitive skin, prevent dryness, improve skin tone and texture. Squalane is a natural lubricant and skin barrier that helps protect the skin and prevent moisture loss.
5. Cucumber Fruit Extract Cucumber Extract has a high concentration of minerals, potassium, and sulfur helping to soften and hydrate the skin. As an antioxidant, Cucumber extract helps prevent environmental damage and signs of aging. Lastly, cucumber fruit extract effectively hydrates and conditions the skin due to its rich composition of polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are good water-binding agents. After topical application, they create a gel-like layer on the skin that acts as a barrier to attract and keep moisture in. Shop our Anti-Aging product here!